Hot Water Melbourne Services
Plumber Near Me offers a wide range of hot water system services in Melbourne, including repairs, regular maintenance and even emergency installation. It doesn’t matter if you are in Southbank or down by the beach in Port Melbourne or Brighton, our plumbers are always local in Melbourne.
And when something does go wrong with your hot water, our local technicians can be there in a flash with 1 hour* attendance. That counts for any time of the day.
Plumber Near Me is always on the go, providing precise hot water solutions across Melbourne, operating 24/7 throughout the year. We also never charge extra after hours, offering the assurance customers will pay no more after hours. That’s right, your hot water system repairs or weekend installation costs exactly the same as it would during the week.
Forget the cold shower, Plumber Near Me is here to fire up your plumbing! Whether your hot water has stopped flowing, or the unit has sprung a leak, we will take care of it all. Just call us now and we’ll have a local Melbourne plumber at your home.
Recurring Hot Water Problems
When your hot water is facing regular problems, it’s time to face the truth – it needs attention. Don’t put up with poor water pressure, lukewarm showers or fluctuating hot water supply. Plumber Near Me can have local experts at your door with long term solutions, from repairs to replacement.
We have also found the best way to pinpoint what’s gone wrong. This helps us provide a fast yet accurate assessment of your hot water system. Some of the most common problems our Melbourne customers face include:
- Faulty or damaged thermostat
- Malfunctioning tempering valve or heating element
- Hot water leak or pressure valve leak
- Pilot light keeps going out
- Faulty wiring or gas leak
- Dirty water
Alongside numerous other issues, when there is something wrong with your hot water, Plumber Near Me can find the solution – fast. Our qualified plumbers and gas fitters are experts in hot water investigation and long term solutions for all.
Melbourne Hot Water Repairs
When we provide crucial repairs or hot water installation, it’s important to know what the best solution is for your situation. Sometimes the simplest choice may be a full replacement.
While on site, your Plumber Near Me can run through all the options. Because when it comes to hot water systems, there’s a lot to consider. This includes how many people are using it, peak times, where is it located, energy ratings and more.
There’s a chance your current hot water heater might be underperforming or not up to the job, too. That’s where we can help so you save money, lower greenhouse emissions and, most importantly, have hot water whenever you need it.
Our expert Melbourne hot water specialists can provide more information on site, but here’s a snapshot of the main hot water systems:
- Heats water as you need it
- Low running costs
- Higher purchase cost
- Energy efficient
- Cheaper upfront expenses
- Higher running costs/electricity bills
- Heats water throughout the day
- Versatile capacity for different homes
Solar Hot Water
- High upfront costs
- Minimal running costs
- Environmentally friendly
- Versatile installation
- Uses both electricity and renewable energy
- Lower running costs
- Energy efficient
- Can be noisy, best in warm climates
Let’s take a look at these hot water systems in more detail.
Electric Storage Tank Hot Water System
An electric storage tank hot water system is a popular choice for many households. It operates by heating water and storing it in a tank until it is needed. Here are some key points to consider when choosing an electric storage tank hot water system.
Firstly, the size of the tank is important. How much hot water do you need? You should consider the number of people in your household and their hot water usage to determine the appropriate tank capacity. A larger tank will provide more hot water, but it may also consume more energy.
Secondly, energy efficiency is a crucial factor. Look for a system with a high energy star rating, as this indicates better energy efficiency and potential cost savings over time.
Then consider the installation space requirements. Electric storage tank systems require sufficient space for the tank and connections. Ensure that you have enough room for installation.
Lastly, consider the maintenance requirements. Electric storage tank systems may require periodic maintenance, such as flushing the tank to remove sediment buildup. Factor in the maintenance needs and costs when making your decision.
Overall, an electric storage tank hot water system can provide reliable hot water for your household. Consider factors such as tank size, energy efficiency, installation space and maintenance requirements to choose the best system for your needs.
Gas Instantaneous Hot Water System
A gas instantaneous hot water system (aka continuous flow system) is a popular choice for homeowners seeking an efficient and continuous supply of hot water. Here are some key points to consider when choosing a gas instantaneous hot water system.
Firstly, gas instantaneous systems heat water on demand, eliminating the need for a storage tank. This means you’ll have an endless supply of hot water, making it suitable for households with high hot water demands.
Secondly, consider the energy efficiency of the system. Look for models with high energy star ratings, as they are designed to optimize energy usage and reduce your utility bills.
Next, determine the appropriate size for your household. Consider the number of bathrooms, kitchen usage, and hot water demand to select a system with the right flow rate and capacity.
Additionally, installation requirements should be taken into account. Gas instantaneous hot water systems require proper ventilation and gas connections, so ensure your property meets the necessary safety standards.
Lastly, consider maintenance needs and warranty coverage. Gas instantaneous systems generally require minimal maintenance, but it’s important to understand any servicing requirements and warranty details.
By considering factors such as hot water demand, energy efficiency, installation requirements, and maintenance needs, you can choose the best gas instantaneous hot water system to provide a reliable supply of hot water for your home.
There are also electric instantaneous water heaters which are an energy efficient alternative. While they are not as common as gas systems, electric instantaneous water heaters are a viable option.
Solar Hot Water System
When considering a solar hot water system, here are some important points to keep in mind:
- Solar hot water systems use energy from the sun to heat water, making them environmentally friendly and energy-efficient options.
- Solar hot water systems consist of solar collectors, a storage tank, and a circulation pump.
- The size of the system should be based on your household’s hot water usage.
- Consider the climate and sunlight availability in your area, as it can impact the system’s efficiency.
- Solar hot water systems can significantly reduce your energy bills and have a positive long-term financial impact.
- Installation costs may be higher compared to other systems, but you may be eligible for government rebates or incentives.
- Regular maintenance, such as cleaning the solar collectors and checking system components, is necessary to ensure optimal performance.
- Backup systems, such as electric or gas boosters, can be installed to provide hot water during periods of low sunlight.
- Consult with a professional from Plumber Near Me to assess your specific needs and determine the best solar hot water system for your home.
Solar hot water systems make sense if you’re concerned with your carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions. If you think you’re ready to upgrade to solar, give Plumber Near Me a call.
Heat Pump Hot Water System
Consider the following points when choosing a heat pump hot water system:
- Heat pump hot water systems work by extracting heat from the air and transferring it to the water, making them highly energy-efficient options.
- Heat pumps operate by using electricity to power the heat pump, but can provide significant energy savings compared to traditional electric hot water systems.
- The size of the heat pump hot water system should be based on your household’s hot water usage and climate conditions.
- Installation requirements include proper ventilation and space for the unit.
- Heat pump systems may have higher upfront costs than conventional systems, but the energy savings over time can offset this initial investment.
- Look for heat pumps with high energy star ratings for improved efficiency and potential cost savings.
- Regular maintenance, such as cleaning filters and checking refrigerant levels, is necessary to ensure optimal performance.
- Consider noise levels, especially if the system will be installed near living areas or bedrooms or close to neighbours.
- Consult with the professionals at Plumber Near Me to assess your specific needs and determine the best heat pump hot water system for your home.
Heat pumps are eco-friendly and, like a solar hot water system, greatly reduce greenhouse gas emissions. If you’re considering a heat pump hot water system, give Plumber Near Me a call.
Brands We Service
Plumber Near Me works with all the best hot water brands so you receive the best outcome on the spot! We have access to the best stock, from the latest gas instantaneous systems to solar hot water and more.
Whether you are looking for a more energy efficient upgrade or are just interested in a like-for-like replacement, we can help you out. Our plumbers can also install any brand-new stock supplied by the customer.
Plumber Near Me has impressive experience in the hot water industry and we are always prepared. From electric and gas hot water systems to solar and heat pumps, we’ve got you covered. Our vans are brimming with all the stock your job needs, and we’re always prepared for on-the-spot solutions.
Some of the reliable hot water system brands we service, install and repair are:
Interest Free** Payment Plans
At Plumber Near Me, we understand that hot water systems in Melbourne can encounter issues at times that don’t suit your budget. That is why we are pleased to offer a range of interest free** payment plans for eligible customers. Our approval process is quick and easy.
Most customers know their results within minutes. It doesn’t matter how big or small the job is, at Plumber Near Me you can choose a payment plan from one of our finance providers, Humm or Zip. We have weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment options to suit your needs.
Our plumbers also have the technology to set you up at your door so there’s no waiting around. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
We are happy to offer these interest free** payment terms so you don’t have to deal with the uncertainty that comes with unexpected costs. We also accept payment by cash, cheque, bank transfer and credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
Contact us at Plumber Near Me today for all your hot water system needs in Melbourne.