We Are Your Local Professionals in Toilet Installation
Plumber Near Me knows how to look after your bathroom. Our fully qualified toilet plumbers offer precise toilet installation services to ensure there is no mess or any DIY mistakes. If your old toilet has kicked the bucket, we will leave you with a glorious new system.
Expert Toilet Installation Services
Trust Plumber Near Me to take care of everything related to installing toilets. Whether it’s replacing a leaking toilet tank, putting in a concealed cistern, or choosing from a range of wall hung toilets, we have the expertise to perfectly refurbish your bathroom space.
Plumber Near Me vans are stocked with the right tools and equipment for all toilet installations and toilet plumbing jobs. From blocked drains to a toilet that won’t stop flushing, it won’t be a problem for long.
Our specialist toilet plumbers can assess any situation before providing reliable advice and a fixed-price quote. You’ll know exactly what the job costs upfront, whether we just have to install a brand-new toilet or tackle damaged pipes as well.
Available 24/7, 365 Days A Year
We always aim for same-day service, operating 24/7, every day of the year, for your convenience. That’s a true lifesaver if your toilet needs prompt repairs on the weekend. We can be at your house within an hour* in most cases because we hate to keep you waiting.
With experienced plumbers always on call, for all toilet repairs and regular servicing, don’t hesitate to call Plumber Near Me.
Why You Might Need A New Toilet Installed
There are several reasons why you might need to replace your old toilet with a new system.
- Age and Natural Wear & Tear: Like most appliances and fixtures in the home, your existing toilet can experience natural wear and tear over time. This can lead to issues such as cracks, leaks, or frequent clogs. Such problems can make the toilet inefficient and can result in increased water bills, as well as potential water damage to your home. In some cases, the overall cost of installing a toilet may be more worthwhile than seeking a repair.
- Outdated Design: New toilets are typically more efficient in their water usage than older systems. If you have an older model toilet, you can potentially save water, save money and make a smaller negative impact on the environment by upgrading.
- Renovations: Renovating your bathroom? You might decide to replace your old toilet to update the look and feel of the space. A new toilet can enhance the visual appeal of your bathroom. Contemporary designs can often incorporate features like comfort height and bidet functions for increased convenience and hygiene.
- Improved Comfort and Accessibility: As homeowners age or accommodate those with mobility issues, a new toilet with features catering to these needs may be required. Comfort height toilets or those with integrated support rails can improve user experience and safety.
- Persistent Odour Issues: If you’re experiencing a constant unpleasant smell, despite regular cleaning and maintenance, it might identify a problem with the toilet’s sealing or internal components. Not only are persistent odour issues unpleasant, but they can also pose health risks. Installing a new toilet can address these problems, improving the existing plumbing and overall sanitation of your home.
With a range of options available, including close coupled toilets, wall hung toilets and wall faced toilets, choosing the most suitable option for your bathroom can provide you with the benefits of efficiency, cost-saving, and aesthetics.
How to Install a New Toilet
One of the most common questions asked is: How do you install a toilet? The answer isn’t complex but replacing your toilet can be a tricky task.
That’s why you’ll need a licensed plumber to oversee the installation process. It’s important to always check the measurements to ensure the toilet does fit, as the bowl needs to sit above the drain perfectly. And not all suites are the same size, so you can’t just buy any model off the shelf and expect it to fit.
What The Installation Process Involves
Removing the closet bolts is perhaps the most challenging part of toilet replacement. The bolts secure the bowl to the floor, and can’t just be unscrewed. Then you have to lift 20kg (or more), followed by replacing the wax ring and closet flange. It can get pretty rough.
Once you’ve removed the existing toilet, resealing the new model takes precision. It must be flush to the ground, level and watertight. The last thing you want is your toilet leaking from the base.
The finishing touches of securing the seat, sealing pipework and making sure all the interior parts work is a time-consuming finish to a big plumbing job.
That’s why Plumber Near Me will have your toilet installed with no fuss and a professional finish. Our local licensed plumbers have all the tools necessary to give your toilet the attention and care it deserves.
Complete Toilet and Cistern Services
Do you have an old one piece toilet that needs replacing? Perhaps you have already bought a new two piece toilet and need it professionally installed? Plumber Near Me can take care of it.
We know how difficult it can be to find an experienced toilet plumber you’re comfortable with. When you use a professional from Plumber Near Me, we provide you with outstanding service in all areas.
From our 24/7 availability and service within one hour* to our interest free** payment plans, you can always get important plumbing tasks completed straight away.
Additional Services Available
Our installation covers every type of toilet suite, while we also offer professional repair services. Our technicians always undertake extra training so they know the latest techniques and industry practices.
Are you interested in a bidet? We can help add a touch of individuality to your bathroom with licensed bidet installation as well.
All of our plumbing services and parts provided are covered by a 12-month warranty so you can rest easy knowing your work has been completed to the highest quality.
Get Your Toilet Installed On Interest Free** Terms
Whether it’s a toilet emergency or a previously booked appointment, there’s no need to worry about the installation cost. Plumber Near Me aims to take the stress out of the situation, so we offer a handy range of interest free** payment plans.
Simply choose a plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm. You have the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on the plan you choose. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you making the cost to install a toilet that much easier.
Your plumber can take you through the easy application process and approval usually takes only a few minutes. Then you can sit back and relax while your fully qualified plumber gets the job done.
Convenient Payment Options Available
If you’re not interested in taking up a payment plan for the toilet installation cost, we also accept cash, cheque, EFTPOS and credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
With no extra fees for work done after hours, on weekends or public holidays, we’re always available when you need us. Remain confident with fixed prices for installation or an emergency repair.
So, show your bathroom some love and don’t put off your toilet installation any longer. Call us now or fill out our online form to book a visit from a Plumber Near Me expert. Across the major cities of Australia, there’s always local plumbers close by.