What Does the Bosch Fault Code EA Indicate?
Bosch hot water systems have an error code feature. If there is a fault, an error code is displayed on the system or temperature controller. If you have a Bosch system, an error code you may come across is error code EA.
Bosch error code EA indicates no flame has been detected inside the water heater.
To troubleshoot the problem, you can try the following steps:
- Check that the gas to the appliance has not been turned off
- Unplug the electrical connection for 10 seconds
- Reconnect and restart the appliance
If error code EA remains, you will need to contact a qualified plumber to find and fix the underlying issue.
Who Can Resolve the Bosch Error Code EA?
The team at Plumber Near Me, of course. Our fully qualified and insured plumbers are trained to work on all makes and models of Bosch water heaters.
At Plumber Near Me, you benefit from a range of quality service promises that put us a head above the rest. When you choose us for your Error Code 93 repairs you will receive:
- 24/7 service, every day of the year, including public holidays
- Service within the hour*
- Experience that dates back 15 years
- Fully marked and stocked vans
- Tradespeople who arrive with the intention of completing the job on the spot
- Certificates of compliance to ensure we are always operating within government standards
- Qualified and professional plumbers who are some of the best in their field
It’s all part of our Quality Assurance Guarantee, which is in place to ensure we are always operating with customer satisfaction as our number one priority.
Interest Free Repairs
At Plumber Near Me, we know how frustrating it is to have error codes disrupting your hot water system. Especially when it means you are without hot water! That’s why we provide rapid and reliable service, and a range of no deposit, no interest payment plans**. When you get a payment plan, you can have your repair completed now and pay for it later. Your technician can carry out the application with you on site and once approved can begin work straight away.
If you have any questions or want to book one of our professional plumbers, call today.