We are Your Rinnai Experts
Do you need a new hot water system, or does your current Rinnai electric storage hot water heater need either a service or repair? Contact Plumber Near Me today.
You Need the Rinnai Hotflo 170L in Your Life
If you ever need 257 litres of hot water in the first hour of heating, a Rinnai Hotflo 170L has you covered. With a durable tank made from vitreous enamel and lined steel construction, it’s a system that is built to last. Natural gas or propane, it doesn’t matter to the Rinnai Hotflo 170L.
There’s no need to worry about your Rinnai hot water system breaking down anytime soon – especially with an 8-year warranty on the tank. All other parts and labour have a 12-month warranty included as well. Being dual handed, this hot water system has great installation flexibility and can easily replace many existing units.
On top of the durable tank material, your Rinnai Hotflo 170L tank is also fitted with a sacrificial anode. This will prevent corrosion of your tank.
As a safety bonus, this model has an inbuilt temperature shut off which is monitored by the thermostat. If water reaches a dangerously high temperature, the heating process stops.
Rinnai Hotflo 170L Features
There are a whole host of reasons why a Rinnai Hotflo 170L might suit your home. Just a few of these include:
- 257 litres of hot water available in the first hour
- 4-star energy rating
- 170 L storage capacity with 8-year warranty
- Durable vitreous enamel steel lined tank
- Sacrificial anode prolongs tank lifespan
- Pressure temperature release valve
- External installation only
- Available in Natural Gas and LPG
- Thermostatically controlled with safety temperature shut off
Rinnai 170L Installation, Repair and Service
For reliable, prompt and trusty installation, repair and service of any Rinnai gas storage model, including the Rinnai 170L hot water system, call Plumber Near Me today.
Our plumbers are available 24/7 for any emergencies and will aim to be at your door within an hour* when you need it most.
We pride ourselves on our quality service, which guarantees you:
- 24/7 availability
- Service within an hour*
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers
- 12-month workmanship warranty
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
- Convenient interest free** payment options
- Fully stocked van$20 million public liability insurance
On top of this, we are able to offer flexible interest free** payment plans that enable you to get your work done today and pay over weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so there’s no upfront cost. You can sign up for one of these plans with your plumber on site, either with Humm or Zip, and we’ll get start on the job within minutes.